Wednesday, May 18, 2011

COlors oF Life..





Do you know colors have meanings...it actually able to define your feeling in colors..to me people in my life actually puts a lot of color in my life. They do not just put colors but also sweetness in my heart. People like my family member especially my mum, she the one that adds colors and values to me, she is the one that always support, give me faith and hope....
Friends also adds a lot of colors in my life, i have this friend where we studied our diploma together, she always being there for me... she always encouraged me and guide me in my studies..she never get angry even when sometime i felt is totally my fault. we share a lot of common interest together..
All these people is definitely, a gifts from heaven for me

No comments:

Post a Comment